Wednesday, February 16, 2011

P365- February 16, 2011

Today, I walked around Las Ramblas and saw a lot of interesting and cool shops. I wanted to buy everything! The weather was perfect! The sky was blue and the temperature was just right.


I passed through St. Joseph La Boqueria where people sell seafood, fruits, vegetables and candy.



If you don't know me, I really have no sense of direction. It took me over an hour to find the Picaso Museum, to find out I walked in one big circle. On the bright side, I was able to take a bunch of great pictures.

There are a lot of buildings like the one below. I liked this one specifically because of the clothes hanging outside. It's like stuff I see only in the movies and in musicals!


Cute Cactus Plants


I found a cute little ice cream shop on the way to the museum. To tell you the truth, Barcelona food is not as good as I expected. But their desserts are to die for!


Correos y Telegrafos


No comments: