Thursday, February 17, 2011

P365- February 17, 2011

Today was a gloomy and rainy day. So I didn't get to ride that cable car thing I wanted. But on a lighter note, Ariel was able to join me today, woohoo!


This was the first restaurant where I felt like the food was decent. And the view of Las Ramblas was right behind us, so that was a plus.


Since we didn't get to go on the cable cars today, we decided to actually visit inside Casa Batllo. Out of all the museums and art galleries I visited during my stay, I enjoyed this the best. That Gaude guy had to be on some type of high creating these master pieces all over Barcelona!


This light piece was sitting at the edge of the stairs. Pretty neat.

More stairs...


There were a lot of big pieces like this on the very top of the building. Ariel and I aren't very artsy so we probably didn't appreciate these pieces like other people. Still pretty cool and colorful designs, although all we could think about was how we felt like we were at Scandia!



The view from the top was amazing!




No comments: