Tuesday, February 15, 2011

P365- February 15, 2011

Today I toured the Western side of Barcelona. I spent most of my day seeing Barcelona from the top. One memorable moment was seeing Picaso's work at the MNAC museum (National Art Museum of Catalunya). Unfortunately, because his paintings are from a private collection, I wasn't able to capture any of his paintings. I'm going to try to visit the Picaso museum tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get some good footage. For now, here are some highlights of my day. Enjoy!

________________

A great view from the Miramar Gardens. Breathtaking views!


@ The Olympic Stadium where they held the Olympic games in 1992.


MNAC- Currency in Emporion in the 2nd and 1st Centuries BC.


MNAC- Gran Ballarina sculpted by Pau Gargallo 1929


MNAC- I forgot to jot down this artist description, but looks pretty saucy right?


Outside of MNAC. You can see the famous Motnjuic's Magic Fountains. This place looks amazing at night. You can see the Mobile World Congress going on in the background.


Yesterday, I didn't get to go on top of Mt. Tibidabo because I was exhausted. But I got to take a quick picture of it today. I laugh every time the tour guide talks about it because I think about FRIENDS and the episode where Ross and Rachel dispute about who came onto whom.



No comments: