Friday, February 18, 2011

P365- February 18, 2011

Friday was a good last day. Blue skys again like the day before. Ariel and I went around Las Ramblas again. Saw a bunch of cool stuff and probably spent way too much money for my own good. Oh well, when in Rome... errr I mean Spain!


I brought Ariel back to that market place I went to the other day. It's pretty cool seeing outside restaurants where people can see these chefs cook and serve them right then and there.


Las Ramblas was filled with more people and new stuff I didn't see the other days. Vendors selling turtles and chicks...


street performers were at their best, which by the way are so much better than SF's...


and can't forget these swarm of pigeons! These little kids behind me were literally picking them up and tossing them around! I think the pigeons liked the attention!


Barcelona was fun and an experience I'll never forget, but theres no place like home. Can't wait for my Papalote burrito, my bed and my Sophie!

No comments: