Friday, February 18, 2011

P365- February 19, 2011

Technically it's still Friday in California, but where I'm at, it's Saturday 3am . I'm at an airport in Geneva, Switzerland and there is literally NO ONE here! Talk about ghost town! Ariel and I have an 8 hour lay over to Zurich, and after that, a 6 hour wait until we get on a 12.5 hour flight back to SFO. Friends say that it's storming right now, so hopefully this wait will help and there are no delays later. Next time, I'm def going to pay that extra hundred + bucks to avoid these layovers.


After walking around this whole airport, the best place to set camp was in the smoking area. Although the smell kinda bothered us, it was better than sleeping on chairs.


I'm tapping on my shoes right now... "there's no place like home.. there's no place like home!"




No comments: